Pumpkin Day

We carved pumpkins! Here are the pictures.

Todd prepares a complicated original creation:


Julie works on her happy jack-o-lantern with Charlie's scary pumpkin to the right (the scar really helped, I think):


The transformation is complete:


The trio, no flash:


And here the are in full menace:


This one is outside with a 12 second exposure (it brings out the skinning on Todd's pumpkin):


Tomorrow is candy day. I hope we get customers.






PS: I should admit that I stole my pumpkin design from world of warcraft - just like last year with my cyclops pumpkin.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great pumpkin pictures! :)

I hope we get trick-or-treaters, too. It makes me sad when they don't come.
4 is More said…
I'm behind, but way to go on the pumpkins. Those are some mean jack-o-lanterns.

Popular Posts